AlbinCruisers Information

This website posts advertisements & reports on Albin 25 & 27 cruisers & information on fitting out “Drifter” (A27SC86 - Sault Ste. Marie, 0n. Nissan LD28 - 78hp) for extended cruising – it’s our “summer cottage”. To get to a topic in the List of Posts, check the date of posting & click on the date in the Archives & scroll down the posting. Comment on a post by clicking the icon below the post - I get a copy by email. To get a reply include your email address. John

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada

Friday, September 29, 2006



The table stores behind the helm bench seat when not in use,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We do the same on JALON 1989 27AC w/Perkins M80T except our table is bigger, 2 x 4 that we purchased a K-Mart. I also like the bench seat. I leave the set screws loose and when I want to get the stbd hatch open I take the legs out of the sockets and move them towards the middle of the bench. The seat then just rests on the legs and I can open the hatch.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home