AlbinCruisers Information

This website posts advertisements & reports on Albin 25 & 27 cruisers & information on fitting out “Drifter” (A27SC86 - Sault Ste. Marie, 0n. Nissan LD28 - 78hp) for extended cruising – it’s our “summer cottage”. To get to a topic in the List of Posts, check the date of posting & click on the date in the Archives & scroll down the posting. Comment on a post by clicking the icon below the post - I get a copy by email. To get a reply include your email address. John

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, September 25, 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi John,

I've just been Googling around the web as my ZF box on my sailing boat appears to have a problem with the forward clutch. It is a ZF 25M as you appear to have in your motor cruiser. Is there any chance of sending me the pdf of the manual, please? May not get into pulling it apart (as you suggest), but it would be interesting to see how complicated it is.

Regards, Steve

PS: My email is steve.m.miller@btinternet.com

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home